I believe having a representative as committed as you have been to working for justice for the disadvantaged would be helpful in many ways. Having a perspective which balances an understanding of the practical realities of the sole/small-firm practitioner with a concern for the accessibility of justice makes you an excellent choice for bencher. I believe you will both serve the profession and the public well. It’s difficult for sole practitioners to commit the time to serving as benchers, so we tend to be under-represented. I commend you for being willing to make this commitment.
- Our New (2018) Guide to Consent and Capacity Law in Ontario is Available!
- MacIsaac Inquest August 2 2017
- MacIsaac Inquest Latest in Coroner’s Juries’ Recommendations for De-Escalation
- Possible Articling Position for Right now August 2017
- LAMDA is born – Introducing Law and Mental Disorder Association
Marshall A. Swadron,… on Endorsement for Anita Szigeti… Jane Meadus on Hello world! Mr WordPress on Hello world!