I believe having a representative as committed as you have been to working for justice for the disadvantaged would be helpful in many ways. Having a perspective which balances an understanding of the practical realities of the sole/small-firm practitioner with a concern for the accessibility of justice makes you an excellent choice for bencher. I believe you will both serve the profession and the public well. It’s difficult for sole practitioners to commit the time to serving as benchers, so we tend to be under-represented. I commend you for being willing to make this commitment.
- Register Today for our 3rd Annual Mental Health and Criminal Justice Conference!
- Court of Appeal Continues to Provide Guidance to the ORB on ‘significant risk’
- Honouring the Legacy of the Late Great Justice Marc Rosenberg
- To Ensure that Justice is Done
- Important Victory out of the Court of Appeal for Forensic Psychiatric Patient / Clients
anitaszigeti on LAMDA is born – Introduc… Monica Lightman on LAMDA is born – Introduc… Marshall A. Swadron,… on Endorsement for Anita Szigeti… Jane Meadus on Hello world! Mr WordPress on Hello world!